Things You Never Knew about Bikini Line Hair Removal
Planning for a beach holiday and thinking to flaunt your beach body in your favorite bikini? The one thing you need to get rid of is that the bikini line hair. There are several misconceptions about bikini wax as people think that it gives your skin irritation or itch. However, this is untrue and probably. But if you are looking for a painless way to get rid of the b-line hair, then bikini hair removal is your safe bet.
Prepare yourself for these things
As this procedure requires you to remove hair from a sensitive area, you may feel a little conscious. However, there is nothing to be scared of. Bikini hair removal is performed by experts. Here are some pointers to keep in mind if you are planning to get it done.
- The price of bikini line hair removal is based on the area and the coarseness of hair. With more removal, the number of strips to be used increases proportionally.
- The professionals may direct you to lie on the couch or sofa and take clothes off below waist but you do not need to remove your pants as well.
- Professionals use the hot wax on your body parts with a spatula after putting on gloves but you do not need to worry because the wax is never hot, it is generally warm.
- The procedure may look painful but the range of pain; you may feel is dependent on your pain threshold. Many people feel that this is the best procedure to get bikini line hair removed. The professional always apply gel or cream to soothe the area and minimizes the proneness of developing irritation or itchiness.
- The hair removal from bikini line generally refers to the removal of front and top portions which means it does not cover the knickers line.
- The Brazilian wax includes much more removal including removing from back to the upfront area.
What’s the solution?
There are some interesting products in the market that you can use to ensure convenient bikini line hair removal.
GiGi Brazilian Bikini Wax Microwave Formula
This waxing product is made using microwave formula that can melt within nanoseconds. As it has great absorption power, the professional does not need clothes or muslin strips to remove the residue.
- The product comes in a jar which is great for maintaining the condition well.
- You can use it at home and in this way, you can the save money of going to the salon every time you are in need of a waxing.
- The main ingredients are vitamin C, E, and A.
- It leaves a delicate and smooth feel on the skin and the gentle formula is compatible with the sensitive skin, too.
Portable electric hair removal hot waxing kit
The product package includes a user manual and wax heater warmer that can help you get the flawless and smooth skin. If you use it for your sensitive female parts in the body, you can get a calming feeling and sense of comfort. In addition to the context, you need to be careful about keeping the kit away from dust.
- The soft wax aids in waxing the large body parts including legs and arms.
- The hard wax is helpful for removing the sensitive and delicate parts including eyebrows, bikini line, face, underarms, and upper lip.
- By pouring cleaner like oil into it, you can dissolve the wax away.
- There is auto on and off switch option that can automatically heat the wax and make it ready.
Things to keep in mind
Regardless of trying bikini line hair removal at home or salon, you need to remember certain things before getting done with the waxing,
- You should ask the therapist or professional about which product is going to be used and what the main ingredients are. Additionally, if you are going to do it at home, read the product label thoroughly.
- You should rush to the dermatologist if you sense skin irritation, itchiness, bumps, bruises, bleeding or redness on the skin. The rashes usually disappear after a short while; however, if they do not, it is always better to follow expert advice.